Terms and Conditions
By entering the Hawes & Freer Ltd website and by using the products and services provided on this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be changed occasionally without any notice. We encourage you to check this policy regularly for any modifications or updates. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, we recommend you do not use this website.
At any time we have the right to change, remove or edit our offerings, refuse service, terminate accounts or the access to our website in our own discretion.
Privacy and Security:
- We follow the New Zealand Privacy Act and respect our customer’s rights. Before you submit any personal information on our website we recommend reading our policy. By using our website you accept our policy, as detailed below.
- Hawes & Freer Ltd uses DPS Payment Express via Visa or MasterCard. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. The information requested will include your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- To pay for the product you will need to provide your credit card details. Hawes & Freer Ltd does not retain your credit card details for security reasons so they will need to be re-entered each time you purchase from us. These are collected by DPS for the strict intention of processing your order and will not be used for any other purpose, nor will they be disclosed to a third party. As DPS processes all payments, we have no access to any credit card numbers or bank details at any point. DPS recognizes its responsibility to keep confidential information at all times, which DPS acquires in connection with such a transaction.
- DPS protects personal information to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Collection of information DPS will typically acquire may include the cardholder's name, credit card number (with the expiry date) and billing address.
If you would prefer to pay by bank deposit, please email us directly with your order.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and Hawes & Freer Limited charges your credit card in New Zealand dollars. If you live outside New Zealand, and have a foreign currency credit card, the New Zealand amount will be charged to your card using your provider’s current exchange rates. Please remember that buy/sell exchange rates can be different depending on when your credit card provider processes the transaction, so the amount that appears on your credit card statement may be slightly different to the converted invoiced amount. Credit card companies may also charge international payment fees and/or commission for selling you foreign currency. Please contact your credit card provider directly for their terms and conditions.
Price of Goods:
The price you shall pay for the goods shall be the price specified on the website. Hawes & Freer Ltd prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
Students receive 20% off the Hawes and Freer wholesale range with a valid student ID. You will get the discount code through your university. If not contact us to find out how to get one. Hawes and Freer reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. Discount is only valid for student cardholders and is nontransferable.
The Hawes & Freer site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites as a resource for further information. Because Hawes & Freer Ltd has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Hawes & Freer Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Hawes & Freer Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Please contact us for any enquiries you might have.